IDELVION: A factor for freedom
- Delivers high* and sustained FIX levels2
- Effective prevention and control of bleeding episodes in adults and children3,4
- Effective in perioperative management5
*FIX levels above 5% for 14 days at 75 IU/Kg.
IDELVION is indicated for the prophylaxis and treatment of bleeding in all patients with haemophilia B (congenital factor IX deficiency) including control and prevention of bleeding in surgical settings.1
Please refer to the SPC for full details on any special warnings and precautions for use.
- Significant reduction in AsBR* when patients switched from on-demand regimen to weekly prophylaxis (p <0.0001)3
- Similar results were observed in the phase III paediatric trial (patients <12 years of age)4
- Median AsBR was 0.00 and was similar between those <6 years old and those ≥6 years old4
*See glossary of terms.
*Based on matched-pairs design. Subjects evaluable for efficacy received at least 1 dose of on-demand treatment and 1 dose of prophylactic treatment.
Graph adapted from Santagostino et al, 2016.3
Efficacy in children
Effective prevention and control of bleeds in children4
- 97.2% of bleeding episodes treated with 1 or 2 injections4
- – 88.7% treated with 1 injection4
- 96% of treatments rated as ‘excellent’ or ‘good’ for efficacy4
- Majority of bleeding episodes were due to trauma4
FIX activity after injection of a single dose of IDELVION or previous FIX product (PK population). Mean baseline-uncorrected FIX activity after administration of a single injection of 50 IU/kg of IDELVION or 50 IU/kg previous FIX product (pdFIX or rFIX). Graph adapted from Kenet et al., 2016.4